Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing 20 YouTube

I have definitely enjoyed YouTube over the years for everything from fun/entertainment viewing, to staff develpment viewing, to posting my own school library related videos.



I searched using the terms suggested and a few others and found some library-related videos. Most were instructional and relatively B_O_R_I_N_G! Others were fun and some were funny--funny on purpose in order to entertain, and some were people being funny IN a library.



There were a number of school library entries--children's work that was very nice. After a while I decided to search TeacherTube instead of YouTube and I found much more library related work.



I think I'd like to use YouTube to do a tour of the library and to do videos on how to care for a book etc for hte children to see when I am not there. Since I will be in two libraries, I think that will be a great way to keep my "presence" in the building even when I am not htere physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment