Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing 5: Image Generators

Working with the image generators is a lot of fun. I have to watch out because I can spend a lot of time playing around with them and look up to find it's an hour later and I haven't finished yet!

I made a little person with the blue words "read". I may use it as an avatar on future library projects, or as a symbol in my library for kids to find things0-- I don’t know what things yet---maybe I'll just turn it into a bookmark!

Regardless of what I do with it, I had fun exploring the tools available in the image generator section. I have even seen webpages that use these image generators on webpages. One library page that does is Mesquite School Libraries Policies and Procedures page at http://www.mesquiteisd.org/library/

No comments:

Post a Comment