Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing 6: Reader

Readers are a great way to save time and keep me updated on the blogs I love but have forgotten about! I had no trouble following the directions on the NT23 Blog, and when I opened Google Reader, it was already set up showing the blogs I was following within my NT23 things blog. I added some others I could remember liking, and I plan to add more as time goes by.

I used the file folders "Library Profession" for Doug Johnson's blog and for a school library blog conglomeration called SuprGlu. In addition I added one of my YA librarian favs-- Naomi Bates under YA reading.

I can see how I may add too many and spend way more time reading blogs than doing other productuve things, so I think I will keep the number of feeds I follow to a minimum. Or maybe I'll keep all the ones I like and just read them when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment