Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing 7: RSS feeds

Nine (9)-- the number of RSS feeds I have added to my reader, not counting the folks I am following for fun on 23 Things....and not counting 23 Things (the blog) either. And I'm not finished.

I guess I can look at this one of two ways. Way #1 which is not at all helpful, but true to the way I feeling right this very minute (and isn't that the purpose of blogging/tweeting/self discovery writing...) is that there is more info out there that I am interested in than I will EVER, ever, ever be able to read. Even if I read every walking moment, I would never be able to read it all.

There. I said it. It's impossible.

That being said, it is cool that I can go to one place and find lots of cool stuff that I have chosen to keep up with. I am such a library geek-- I love the cataloging stuff, I love the LOC stuff, the international stuff, the teaching stuff, the school library stuff, the YA stuff....my tastes and interests are so varied that is is a very good thing that I like to read! Otherwise, my intellectual curiosity may never be satisfied!

So, the reader is a good thing for me, even though the enormity of the things I would like to read can be overwhelming, at least it's all in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment